Customer information is always safe and secure with Emirates Flowers.
We value every customer who orders through our website.
Information Collected by Emirates Flowers when you visit the Emirates Flowers site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website usage information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our web site.
All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties
Emirates Flowers will not be passing any debit/credit card details to third parties
Emirates flowers take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (Emiratesflowersonline.ae) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
Emirates flowers is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Copyright © 2022 Emirates Flowers. All Rights Reserved.
Private Information you choose to provide
- Emirates flowers will not share any submitted information with any third parties.
- Our database is private and is not sold or exchanged with outside entities.
- Emirates Flowers may choose to share the submitted information with strategic partners to help us to provide you with better service.
- We may collect information from messages and emails which you sent to us.
- We will keep the information till your account is active.
- Your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfil our legal obligations.
- If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at [email protected] or call our support team at +971-26673997. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time.
Note, we do not store any financial details
How is Your Data Used?
- To provide goods and services to you
- To make a tailored website available to you
- To manage any registered account that you have with us
- To verify your identity
- To contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you
Privacy and Communications
- While placing the order, we collect certain personal and transactional information (eg. Name, Address, Email Id, etc..)
- To fulfill our obligations to you under these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions, we communicate with you by email and by posting notices on the website. You agree to receive communications from us electronically and those electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications that need to be in writing.
Web Site Use Information
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
However, you can still place orders over the telephone or with our sales executive team.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us which is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Use of Web Site Information
Content included in this site may be used by you solely for personal, informational, and/or non-commercial purposes and may not be modified or altered in any way. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this Web site in whole or in part without prior written consent from Emirates Flowers. All rights reserved by Emirates Flowers.
Legally Disclosure of Information
Emirates Flowers may disclose your information when legally compelled to do so, or for the protection of our legal rights.
Changes in the privacy policies or any other changes we will update the website. Customers are supposed to accept the changes.
If not agreed to the changes, your sole recourse is to discontinue the use of the website. By gathering information about the customers, we will notify them about new updates, services, and offers to the customers.
Customers can opt-out of not receiving such notifications.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
Policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.