TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree that your use of our online services, website, and online tools are governed by the terms and conditions as termed below which include applicable policies incorporated herein by way of reference.
If you are transacting with emiratesflowersonline.ae, these terms and conditions apply automatically to you. In your contract with Emirates Flowers, once you do any transaction on the site, the terms and conditions and all the policies stated hereby bind you with the obligations stated in the conditions.
UAE is the country of operation of emiratesflowersonline.ae and this is the place we represent and control the site and its operations from. We operate according to the UAE law and are not responsible for any consequences of its use in another territory or country with other laws and regulations with which Emirates Flowers might or might not be in compliance. You agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the local laws and regulations in case you are using this site from another country or territory. You agree that you shall not export, or re-export, any material or element of this site that is in violation of any applicable law, including but not limited to the UAE Export laws and regulations.
PRODUCTS AND IMAGES
- The images are shown on the website at their best look. Some accessories may be included in the image to enhance the overall view of the product.
- It does not mean that you are getting the complete product in the image. That is, you will get the products and items which are mentioned in the description.
- Products shown in the image and real products may differ in color and size and may have additional substitutions.
- Every product on the website is unique and handmade with maximum care, done with fresh flowers. So the same two products will not be identical.
- We put our best effort to bring the product the same as the image shown on the website.
- The concept and value of the product are always guaranteed.
MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION
The prices and currency you select online while doing a transaction shall be charged to the card and reflected in the transaction receipt.
The refunds, when applicable, will be made to the original mode of payment only.
- Once you register on our website, the confidentiality of the account is your responsibility to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- Please inform us immediately, if you find out the account got hacked/unauthorized access.
- You will have the privilege to edit, update or delete your account whenever you feel the need for it.
- Emirates flowers reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit the content or cancel the order at our discretion.
- We accept Master and Visa cards.
- For your order payment, you can use both debit and credit cards.
- We do not accept cheques.
- The only accepted currency is AED.
- Do not send payment details through email.
- We are not liable for any transaction or unauthorized access to personal and transaction information.
PAYMENT PROCESSING ISSUES
If the payment is unsuccessful due to incorrect card details, the order cannot be processed.
If such cases arise, we will try to contact you for the same to resolve the issue and make through the order.
REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU.
By visiting emiratesflowersonline.ae, you warrant, guarantee, covenant and represent the fact that
- you are an adult above 18 years old
- Any data or material you submit on the site should not be plagiarized or copyright infringed, do not include a trade secret of a third party, trademark, trade dress, patents and privacy, and other proprietary information that might infringe upon the third party rights.
- Customers below the age of 18 years are not allowed to use the site, transact on the site or register as a customer.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and retain a copy of pages of this site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by emiratesflowersonline.ae to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by emiratesflowersonline.ae to do so. The content and software on this Site are the property of emiratesflowersonline.ae.The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain emiratesflowersonline.ae’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. emiratesflowersonline.ae will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the site and barring such violators from use of the site.
Emiratesflowersonline.ae may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense, or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Emiratesflowersonline.ae will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the Online Materials made by, or for you. At Emiratesflowersonline.ae’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to Emiratesflowersonline.ae or perfect these rights, titles, or interests in Emiratesflowersonline.ae’s name.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES.
Emiratesflowersonline.ae MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. Emiratesflowersonline.ae ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED, OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. Emiratesflowersonline.ae SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF Emiratesflowersonline.ae HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF Emiratesflowersonline.ae WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU
By providing materials to Emiratesflowersonline.ae, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials have expressly granted Emiratesflowersonline. As an irrevocable, worldwide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. Emiratesflowersonline.ae may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Emiratesflowersonline.ae for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Emiratesflowersonline. Ae. Any communication or materials you send to Emiratesflowersonline.ae will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Emiratesflowersonline.ae for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for ensuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Emiratesflowersonline.ae is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
- The terms and conditions are applied to all the orders which are placed through this website.
- Also, you will agree to receive registration, order status, email marketing and other communication from Emirates Flowers.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulates that the governing law is the local law.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- This website is owned and operated by “Emirates flowers for dried, fresh flowers and indoor plants L.L.C”.
ORDERS OUTSIDE UAE
We deliver only within the UAE. Currently, we don’t accept orders outside the UAE.
We only sell items to adults (i.e. those aged 18 or over). If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
In some cases, Items in the description may be out of stock or currently unavailable. In such cases, the substitution of equal or greater value items will be added to the product with the consent of the customer.
In this case, we will try to contact you on the phone if possible, and we will take permission to do so.
Due to insufficient time or unavailability of the customer, we will proceed with the substitution of the exact value of the order.
COLOURS, SPECIFICATIONS, AND DIMENSIONS OF PRODUCT
On the website, we have added all the products in their best colors, specifications, and dimensions as accurately as possible.
The color may vary depending upon each monitor display. So we cannot guarantee the colors in the display and that the real product will be delivered. There will be a slight variation.
Products displayed on the website may vary from time to time without prior notice. The bouquets are subjected to the seasonal availability of flowers.
DELIVERY TIME AND DELIVERY CHARGE
- We deliver the products in 4 hours time intervals. That is 8 Am to 12 Pm, 12 Pm to 5 Pm, and 5 Pm to 10 Pm. That is why we cannot promise the exact time of delivery for any orders.
- If you need to place the order in less than 4 hours time interval you need to call us directly on the number +971 501844182, so that you can confirm the order based on your delivery location and the product you are trying to order.
- Emirates Flowers are generally unable to guarantee a specific delivery time. The precise time of delivery varies and depends on the schedule of our delivery personnel. In some cases, however, we can guarantee morning or afternoon delivery. If this is the case, you will be notified during the purchase process.
- Delivery charges vary from location to location.
- Orders above AED 800 are eligible for free delivery within the Abu Dhabi region.
- If the customer chooses an exclusive delivery option for an order then +/- 1 hour will be added as buffer time and there will be an additional delivery charge for the same.
- We will keep the proof of delivery receipt signed/confirmed by the registered customer.
PROCESS OF SHIPPING THE ITEMS/GOODS CONDITIONS
- Once the order is placed, we will send the confirmation email to the registered email address and we’ll start the process to make the product in care with fresh flowers. Once the product is ready, we’ll assign the delivery partner to deliver the product on time to the address.
- Customers will receive the order and payment confirmation through a registered email address.